Misc Scientific Linux Fermi Packages
These are packages added to Scientific Linux Fermi and NOT installed in any group, they are here so that they can easily be selected
- flpr - Fermilab standalone lpr client
- yum-conf-fermi-internal - Repository configuration for a fnal.gov yum repository
- zz_alpine_user_domain - makes it so that when a users sends mail, it has @fnal.gov appended
- zz_auto_update_kernel - Have autoupdate update the kernel and it's dependancies
- zz_disable_avahi - This will turn off and disable the avahi daemons
- zz_enable_firewall_fnal - This will turn on iptables and configure to fnal.gov only
- zz_gdm_no_user_list - Prevents GDM for displaying all valid users on a system.
- zz_lang_collate - This will configure the LC_COLLATE variable for Fermilab.
- zz_local_dns_cache - This package configures a host do local dns caching with bind
- zz_ntp_configure - This will configure the ntpd config files for Fermilab.
- zz_postfix_accept - This will enable postfix to accept mail from the outside world
- zz_postfix_fermi_gateway - makes it so that outbound e-mail goes through the fnal.gov gateway
- zz_sendmail_accept - This will enable sendmail to accept mail from the outside world
- zz_sendmail_fermi_gateway - makes it so that outbound e-mail goes through the fnal.gov gateway
- zz_use_clogger - Log your system logs to the Fermi central logger