python-clufter - Library for transforming/analyzing cluster configuration formats
While primarily aimed at (CMAN,rgmanager)->(Corosync/CMAN,Pacemaker) cluster
stacks configuration conversion (as per RHEL trend), the command-filter-format
framework (capable of XSLT) offers also other uses through its plugin library.
This package contains clufter library including built-in plugins.
by Jan Pokorný (2018-03-15):
- split -bin and -common packages, the former becoming the only arch-specific
- also move python-specific (entry points, main files) back from -cli package
- move nano fallback editor dependency to -cli package [PGissue#1]
- bump upstream package, see https://pagure.io/clufter/releases
by Jan Pokorný (2015-05-29):
- move completion module to clufter-cli sub-package
- bump upstream package